Friday, September 7, 2012

If the Tiara Fits...

Hey friends!

Thanks for dropping in and wanting to read and be in the know about Kylee. I am so blessed that I have a great network of friends and family that enjoy the posts I update on Facebook for the umpteenth time that day. I love getting to share her with each of you! I spent forever trying to come up with a blog name and theme. After this morning I still wasn't sure. But this morning when I got Kylee out of her bed and changed her diaper, a sign hangs above her changing table/dresser that looks like this...


The sign reads, "Once upon a time there was a Princess The fairest of them all" So I asked Kylee (as she continued to pick out each 'E' on the sign), "Are you a princess, Kylee?" Her response was so Kylee. Short. Sweet. To the point. "Yep!" I say if the tiara fits, wear it. So welcome to Kylee's Kastle!

Thank you for reading the blog and  please comment just as you would on Facebook! I love reading all the comments :) If you have your own blog, please add me or follow me and I would love to read your blog as well!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

Memory Maker said...

looking forward to this refreshing daily dosage of Kylee...Love Marla

Unknown said...

Where did you get that sign? I had one but somebody broke it and I desperately want a new one. My baby girl is almost 2 and hasn't yet got to experience it. Had it since she was 1. Please get back to me ASAP! Email me if you can, hammack_linda@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Where did you find that sign ? My daughter wants to put one in the baby's room.

Unknown said...

Hi there! The sign was a find in Home Goods from over 4 years ago.

Post a Comment